This is so simple that you just have to try it. I know I’ve made low-carb crackers before, but these are super-low because their only ingredient is cheese!
Flavor them up if you like with some spices, hot sauce, white pepper… or make them plain. Mine have some Herbes de Provence sprinkled on top. Yummy. (Are you wondering about that dip in the picture? Coming soon ;)
- grated cheese (cheddar and parmesan work well)
- add-ins like spices, garlic, hot sauce (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 375F.
- You can use a silpat or parchment paper on a cookie sheet for this, but if you use parchment paper, spray the cookie sheet first to kind of glue it down.
- Drop circles of grated cheese on to the surface of the covered cookie sheet. Make them small for small crackers and larger for, you guessed it, larger crackers. Be sure to leave space between for the cheese to melt and spread.
- Put in the oven for 5 minutes and take a peek. You want them to look crispy instead of just like melted cheese, so you will probably need to leave them in 5-10 minutes longer. Keep an eye on them because burnt cheese smells nasty and is a complete pain in the butt to clean up.